The Elks is the largest private funder of scholarships in the nation through its Most Valuable Student competition held each Fall.
- Diane Robinson PER – State Chair
- Henry Koritkowski – Central District
- Trish Robles – Coastal District
- Bruce Delmastro PDD – East District
- Wayne Landry – Northwest District
2022 Legacy Awards Scholarship
The 2022 Legacy Awards contest launched on September 1, 2021. Legacy Awards are $4,000 scholarships for high school seniors who are the children and/or grandchildren of dues-paying Elks.
The 2022 Most Valuable Student scholarship contest deadline is November 15. The MVS scholarship is open to high school seniors who are U.S. citizens. The 500 four-year scholarships are awarded based on academics, service, leadership and financial need.
DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 15, 2021 AT 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- Current high school seniors, or the equivalent, who are citizens of the United States are eligible to apply.
- Applicants do not need to be related to a member of the Elks.
- High school graduates are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States on the date their applications are submitted; permanent legal resident status does not qualify.
Elks National Foundation
Most Valuable Student Scholarship Program