By Lisa Morissette, PER, CEAC State Secretary
In compliance with the Constitution and Statutes of the Connecticut Elks Association Charities Inc., President Kathleen Ackerman has announced that the 2023/2024 State Association Mid-Year Convention will be held on Saturday, January 20, 2024, at Middletown Lodge No. 771. The Lodge Officers and members of Middletown Lodge wish to make your visit an enjoyable one.
- Registration will be open from 8:30 a.m. to Noon. Breakfast sandwiches and coffee will be available.
- Beginning at 9:15 a.m., there will be a series of Workshops/Team Building sessions.
- From 11:00 to 11:45 a.m., we will hear from Michael Mason, CEO of CT Special Olympics.
- Lunch will be available at the Lodge from 11:50 to 12:45 for a nominal fee.
- The business session will start promptly at 1:00 p.m.
Any State Chairman, who wishes to set up a display booth, should contact the Vice-President who oversees your committee for arrangements.
All Association Officers and State Chairman should forward a copy of your Mid-Year Association report to me. As approved by the Board of Directors, reports on the floor will be very limited to allow time for informational sessions. If you could, please email a copy in a Word file only (please do not send in the body of an email) to it would be most appreciated. Please find the attached delegate form to be filled out and mailed ahead of time.